Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Cover Story;


alrighty, where to begin? you know i did have this amazing blog already written out, and it said how i was the baby of the family, and they always remind me of that by treating me like it. and stuff like that. but obvisiously it wasn't good enough because my computer closed ! and i lost it. so here we go again. i'm sixteen, wow what a big number. i always thought when i turned sixteen somehow i would get rewarded for being so high and mighty and knowing everything. haha yeah as it turns out, the world doesn't bow to your every wishes like you hoped. i want to grow up fast. its honest. i always have, probably because i am the baby of the family : ] which no worries i'm diggin it. my parents don't ground me as much and everyone else. i can stay up as late as i want, most of the time. i don't get slapped across the face when i talk back, which sometimes i will agree i should. and my favorite, the spoilism. now i'm not that spoiled. like some people. but i'm not gunna lie and say that i don't get what i want the majority of the time because hey i do. now do i take advantage of that, i'm not gunna lie i do. but i know my limits and how far to push them.but my mom knows me to well, and sadly she is learning my tricks. dang older brothers and sister for teaching her. they do cause a problem somedays. they tell her my 'real' motives when i'm trying to let her let me do something. and that does cut into my game time. but they do save me a lot. like when i say something wrong to my mom, and she totally flips a gasget, they tell her that i didn't mean it that way or thats not what i meant by it. so i got to thank them for that. now i'm not the best person in the whole world, but i'm one of them (: naw just kidding. but seriously. i have my strong points. and my weak points. and my biggest weak point has to be Stephanie. yeah she has me wrapped around her little finger :) no lie. she did cause the blog diease. yeah me getting this blog, not my idea. all hers. getting a myspace. haha yeah half her idea. but i am thankful for her. we got each others back. were like . . . what is it? oh yeah, peanut butter and jelly. w/ wheat bread because white causes cancer ; ] she definitley has stolen my heart, with all the pizza and root beer movie nights. to shopping with 3 kids. one in the stroller, the other in the carrier, and the other little one in our hands. we definitley are rockin stylers when it comes to those days. we thats enough of that first blog. lets get on with the second already.


PEACE.

6 comments:

jareda1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie M Larsen said...

What you meant to say is. . .I'm the cheese to your Macaroni, you know this!

jareda1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jareda1 said...

Kayla!! I haven't talked to you forever! We were supposed to keep in touch remember! And you haven't even updated this blog in forever... i thought it was supposed to be the best lol! its still cool though... but i still wish you would write back or email me or make SOME kind of contact! haha but you have a good time doing what your doing. Come Visit Though!!!!!!!!

lorrie said...

your the greatest my spoiled little one and you are so loved and blessed with having 3 brothers and a sister who at all times worry, love and adore you. And of course me your can't say no... Mom and Daddy who also has never been able to say no also, we always knew that you would be hell on wheels, intended with our adoring love, Kayla your so beautiful inside and out and the older you get the more you will understand. love you Mommy

Halo BW said...

Nice post! Thanks for sharing!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-kunyit-untuk-tubuh